5 Ways To Naturally Boost Immunity-
5 Ways To Naturally Boost Immunity- A healthy body relies on a strong immune system to safeguard itself against illness. 7 ways to naturally boost your immune system are:
1. Eat Citrus Fruits(5 Ways To Naturally Boost Immunity):
- Green tea polyphenols possess catechin called EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate). Which is a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage.
- Flavonoids and important bioactive compounds like polyphenols are present in it & thus they act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Yogurt has been found to have wonderful effects on our immunity. These Effects Includes:
- Yogurt is one of the healthiest sources of protein. It vitalizes the immune system to fight against illness.
- It contains vitamin D, which helps to regulate the immune system and boost the body’s natural defense against disease.
- Ginger contains four important bioactive compounds- gingerols, parasols, shogaols, and zingerone.
- All of them produce a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
- Ginger is very effective in calming an upset stomach.
Experts have found fresh ginger to be effective as an anti-viral substance against the human respiratory syncytial virus (HRSV). You better start including ginger in your diet.
Related Articles: Eating Broccoli Every day
Helthwell: To maintain good health, keep sure you make a healthy approach regarding physical, mental, and well-being.