FOODS TO BOOST YOUR HEALTH- HEALTHY LIVING
FOODS TO BOOST YOUR HEALTH- eating certain foods can help keep your immune system strong and keeps your body healthy. It’s a common thing that good food equals good health. To boost your immunity and health the fruits that are loaded with vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin A & antioxidants are beneficial.
Foods For boosting your immunity:
Some scientifically proven foods are good for health & your immunity;
Garlic– is one of the most widely used spices for adding that extra flavor to the food.
- Garlic is a well-known immunity-boosting superfood for thousands of years.
- People all over the world have headed the garlic is beneficial in the treatment of the common cold & flu.
- It is also used to prevent gangrene.
- As a fact, it aids in maintaining Blood pressure and cholesterol as well. It promotes immunity by killing different parasites in our bodies.
Foods To Boost Your Brain Function And Memory:
What you put in your body has a significant impact on the health of your brain. There are some foods to boost your brain function and memory:
Turmeric- has gained a lot of popularity for its numerous health benefits.
- This deep yellow spice offers several brain benefits. Turmeric contains a very important ingredient called curcumin.
- Research has found that curcumin is an anti-inflammatory & antioxidant compound that’s been linked to positive effects on the brain.
- Moreover, curcumin has been found to help people with Alzheimer’s disease.
Pumpkins Seeds- Eat pumpkin seeds for more copper, as it’s essential for a healthy brain. Copper helps control nerve signals, and its deficiency may cause neurodegenerative diseases. If you’ve been finding it difficult to concentrate or have brain fog, eat pumpkin seeds.
Berries- are good for your brain as they help reduce oxidative stress not only but also, inflammation. They contain four types of antioxidants- anthocyanin, catechin, caffeic acid, and quercetin.
All of these fight off damage caused by free radicals. Research has found that these compounds improve communication between brain cells thus promotes brain health.
Coffee- is good for your brain. It contains antioxidants and caffeine, both of which assist your cognitive function. Caffeine in coffee boosts serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for uplifting your mood.
Nuts and Seeds- Nuts are healthy for your brain, as they are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Besides experts have found that eating nuts daily leads to better cognitive functioning. To get maximum benefits for the brain, then you should eat walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts.
Related Articles: Summer Diet Plan To Lose Weight
Helthwell: To maintain good health keep sure you make a healthy approach regarding physical, mental, and your own well-being.