Is It Safe To Consume Oats During Pregnancy- Health Benefits Of Oatmeal
Is It Safe To Consume Oats During Pregnancy- So many suggestions may have left you confused and worried but can you continue having oats during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely safe to consume Oatmeal during your pregnancy.
Is It Safe To Consume Oats During Pregnancy Nutritional Facts:
Vital benefits of Oats to consume during pregnancy:
- They are a rich source of energy. Just a 1/2 cup of oats is packed with around 50 grams of carbohydrate from 300 calories.
- Oats are rich in 8 grams of dietary fiber. Which helps to smooth digestive processes such as constipation commonly occurs during pregnancy.
- Are rich sources of minerals such as potassium, selenium, phosphorus, and calcium. They help to boost
bone health improves immunity strengthens teeth and ensures healthy growth of the fetus.
Being a rich source of vitamin B means they’re best to break down fat and protein effectively.
Vitamin A resent in oats is an amazing antioxidant to help detox. Reduces free radical damage to avoid skin aging.
- One serving of oats will supply about 10% of the daily needed iron during pregnancy.
Oatmeal Amazing Recipe:
- Add two full cups into our instant pot. Follow that up with some water.
- Add in some almond milk.
- And then, add in a pinch of salt, which really helps bring out the flavor.
Stir it all together. Pop your lid on your instant pot.
- Make sure that your vent is closed.
- Let your instant pot turn on, and then, it will build pressure.
Let it sits for about 10 minutes, then actually release the pressure.
- Stir it all together. Remove your lid and stir everything together.
Related Articles: Foods That Don’t Make You Gain Weight| Weight Loss Tips
Helthwell: To maintain good health keep sure you make a healthy approach regarding physical, mental, and your own well-being.